Dahi Kebab. Dahi kabab recipe – A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India.
They are loved by many for their soft mouth melting interior texture while they are crisp from. The dahi kabab recipe I am sharing is the traditional method, which uses besan aka gram flour as the binding agent. It does not use ingredients like paneer or breadcrumbs. You can cook Dahi Kebab using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Dahi Kebab
- Prepare 1 cup of Hung curd -.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Roasted chana powder -.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Corn flour -.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Oil or ghee -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green coriander – (finely chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder – less then.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli – (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt -.
Actually this is how I make dahi kabab and have been making them for some years now. Breadcrumbs and paneer are not used traditionally while making dahi ke kebab. Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe – About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth.
Dahi Kebab step by step
- Take hung curd in a big bowl; add roasted chana powder, green coriander, green chilli, black pepper, ginger and salt. Mix all ingredients nicely. Mixture for making kabab is ready. Take out corn flour in any big flat plate..
- Put some corn flour on your hands and take 1 tbsp mixture. Give a round shape and flatten it with your palm. Now coat this ball with corn flour very nicely and place it in another plate. Like wise prepare all kabab’s.
- Preheat a non-stick tawa. Take 2-3 tsp oil on tawa and place the prepared kabab’s on tawa for shallow frying. Keep the flame medium and low and turn the side once it gets golden brown from beneath. Cook from other side as well. Take out the fried kabab’s in a plate. Dahi kabab is ready. Serve with mint chutney or coriander chutney or tomato sauce. Suggestion: Roasted chana powder can be replaced with gram flour. Roast it without ghee and mix it in the curd..
- How to make Hung Curd Take 500 grams fresh curd and cover it with muslin cloth. Tie it tightly and hang for 4-5 hours. Place any bowl beneath, all excess water will get drained out in the bowl and very thick curd will be left in the cloth. The left over curd is hung curd..
- Ready yummy dish😋😋😋😋😋💛💚💚.
Mostly made in North Indian homes, this kebab recipe is a popular option in many restaurant menus as well. Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. The Dahi Ke Kebab is a classic Mughlai appetizer that can make you a star in your parties.