Ghiya paneer malai kofta with nest and jeera rice. Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves. If you want to make it more indulgent and creamy, then you can top it with some fresh cream. It tastes best when served with Jeera rice, Pulao, Rumali Roti, Naan or Rice.
Also goes well with jeera rice. If you like the video, subscribe me on youtube and of course like & share the video. In India, we make Kofta curry. You can have Ghiya paneer malai kofta with nest and jeera rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Ghiya paneer malai kofta with nest and jeera rice
- It’s 250 gm of Ghiya (bottle guard).
- It’s 4 of Paneer cubes.
- It’s 2 of Potato boiled.
- It’s 3 tbsp of besan(gram flour).
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of Mix vegetables finely chopped.
- You need 1 bowl of Vermicelli.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 100 gm of Cashew.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 bowl of Steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera /cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 4 tsp of Pudina(mint) chutney.
In Indian Cuisine, we have a number of vegetarian varieties of kofta curry recipes like lauki kofta recipe, paneer kofta, Kele ka kofta, Aloo kofta, malai kofta etc. But my most favorite kofta recipe has to be this lauki kofta curry. Malai Kofta Recipe with stepwise photos. Delicious melt in the mouth paneer kofta in a creamy, rich, mild and lightly sweet gravy. in this delicious restaurant style malai kofta recipe, the koftas are made with paneer and potatoes. these melt in the mouth paneer kofta are dunked in a creamy, sweet and mildly spiced curry.
Ghiya paneer malai kofta with nest and jeera rice instructions
- Grate ghiya squeeze it's etc water then put gram flour in it add salt as per taste turmeric, chilli, garam masala in it. Now in a vok add oil and heat it. With your hand make round shape dumplings place paneer cube in it and roll it in your hand. Now put the dumplings in the oil and fry it..
- For the nest,add boiled potatoes, mix vegetables, salt as per taste, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, paneer. And mix all these together. In a bowl put vermicelli. In another bowl mix maida 1 tsp with 2 tbsp water. Now make nest shape dumplings put these in maida paste then put it in vermicelli bowl and fry these nest in the oil. Now make paneer balls with little salt in it. pour little pudina chutney on the nest place paneer bowls in it our nest is ready..
- On the other pan give jeera tadka to the rice..
- For kofta gravy, in a vok heat oil add onion make it little brown, now add tomatoes salt turmeric powder chilli powder garam masala and cashews in it. Now give s boil to the masala after adding water. make a puree of this masala in a grinder and stain it with siever you will get a very fine paste. Now in another vok add butter then add the paste with little water if required and give a boil now put cream in it.switch off the gas add little little honey. pour this gravy on the koftas..
- Serve this hot and enjoy it..
Now add kofta to the gravy and serve right away. Serving suggestion: Serve lauki kofta with paratha or naan or tandoori roti or phulka roti. It can be served with jeera rice or pulao like green peas pulao, vegetable pulao. malai kofta recipe Malai Kofta is a super popular Punjabi curry. Deep fried koftas ( made from paneer, potatoes and carrots) are cooked in a rich malai kofta gravy.