Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs. This is a light recipe that is awesome on the taste buds. It is very easy and quick to make and goes nicely along with couscous. You can play around with the vegetable ingredients till you get the right mixture, so those are estimates.
Flavor-packed ground chicken patties that is very popular in the Middle East and North Africa. Ground chicken can be subbed in for ground turkey, delicious both ways. Looking for new ideas with mince? try this juicy beef kofta. You can cook Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves , minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion , grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red peppers , grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture. First, soak a very small piece of sandwich bread in water until super tender, then drain the water and squeeze the bread dry. Place the bread in a large mixing bowl. Add ground chicken, grated onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley and mint.
Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs step by step
- Mince garlic. Shred onion and pepper. Mix all ingredients together with a spoon till evenly mixed..
- Split into 8 sections Use water on hands and form on skewers. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes and up to 12 hours..
- Cook them on preheated lightly oiled grill, pan, broil, turning every 2 minutes until completely cooked. 6-10 minutes. Read more: http://greek.food.com/recipe/ground-chicken-kofta-kebabs-415146#ixzz1shmKeCLL.
This simple, herby and healthy Chicken Kofta Kebabs recipe makes the perfect, easy dinner! Made with ground chicken or sub in ground turkey instead! It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a chicken kofta kebab and I was eager to rectify the situation this week! They are easy to make and delicious, making them the perfect light dinner option. Dicing it by hand takes a few minutes longer but still makes delicious chicken kofta kebabs.