Hara bhara kebab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. hara bhara kabab recipe Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab You can have Hara bhara kebab using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebab
- You need 2 of Spinach bunches pre boiled.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 10-15 of Cashews nuts (some chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pea.
- It’s 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Prepare as required of Spices other some black pepper & chaat masala.
- It’s As needed- of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Potato boiled.
- You need 1/2 cup of Paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare As needed of Water little bit.
- You need As required of Bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Nutmeg or Jaiphal.
The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some.
Hara bhara kebab instructions
- Heat the pan add oil& jeera & garlic then some green chilli.
- Some chopped cashews nuts & capsicum.
- Then other veggies pea & French beans & spices.
- At last spinach & cook them on medium flame.
- When cook properly grate nutmeg & cool it down & grind it.
- Add potato, paneer & bread crumbs & make dough.
- Make a kebab shape & put one cashew nut piece on it & cook on tawa or fry it.
- You do it in air fryer also.
- Serve hot.
Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make.