HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD. Brush some oil on the kebabs. Brush some oil on the kebabs. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. veg kabab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. hara bhara kebab get its name by the healthy green spinach used in this recipe. with spinach, any green vegetables can be added in this recipe including potato and paneer. it is great evening snack recipe and also can be party starters and especially to kids who hates to have their veggies. Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe You can have HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD
- You need 2 of Potato boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Boiled Peas.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach leaves (blanched & pureed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger/Garli/Green Chilli paste.
- Prepare To taste of Garam Masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Roasted Besan.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry Mango Powder (amchoor).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
- It’s As needed of Coriander leaves.
Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things.
HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD step by step
- Heat a pan with a tsp of oil. Add the ginger/garlic/green chilli paste. Saute for a minute and add the spinach puree and peas. Let it dry up a little bit and then add the mashed potatoes and spice powders, coriander leaves and salt. Mix everything well. Add the roasted gram flour and mix again to a dough. Switch off the flame and keep aside to cool..
- Grease your palms and take a small portion of the mixture and give a flat shape.ake all the kababs and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with little oil and place the kababs on it. Cook on low flame until both sides get roasted nicely crisp. Serve hot with green chutney..
- For fresh salad Mix a tbsp of olive oil with a tbsp of lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and add fresh veggies of your choice. I have used baby spinach, small tomatoes, cucumber and onion..
Hara Bhara Kabab, a vegetarian kebab, is delicately spiced. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Some recipes call for maida, but you can use gram flour instead of maida. The addition of gram flour adds a nice flavor and taste to the kebab and is healthier than traditional kababs.