Kale chane ke kebabs. Kale Chane Ke Kebab is a delicious appetiser or snack made using the legume "Kala Chana" or "Black Chickpeas". It is a gluten free kebab recipe which is not only flavoursome but quite healthy too. If we go back in history, originally the kebabs were made using meat of animals like chicken, lamb and beef etc.
Tags Punjabi Swadisht Nashta Vegetarain Kebabs Indian Tawa Kebab Party Barbeque Tava. And kabab (Kebab or kabob), technically means grilled meat, but you can do a vegetarian version with lentils, or vegetables. Kala Chana kabab is also known as Veg Shammi Kababs, Chane ke kebab, or Kale Chane Ke Kebab. You can have Kale chane ke kebabs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Kale chane ke kebabs
- Prepare 2 cup of soaked kale chane(black chickpeas).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- You need 11/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
Kale Chane Kebab Recipe – it's a yummy nutritious snack filled with the benefits of kale chane. These are really easy to make and taste incredible. I have baked these to cut down on oil and the black chickpea kebabs turned out very crispy and yummy. These make a perfect party appetizer and a high protein evening snack for kids.
Kale chane ke kebabs instructions
- Boil soaked chana..
- Strain the water and let it cool.
- Mash the chana fully.
- Add roasted gram flour, ginger garlic chilli paste,all the spices, lemon juice,coriander leaves,oil and mix very well..
- If required add little water to form like a dough..
- Take small portion and give any shape.
- Heat a griller pan… brush with oil and roast all the kebabs by adding little oil to it..
- Serve hot with chutney ketchup or mayo dip of your choice..
Kale Chane Ke Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Kale Chane Ke Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Kale Chane Ke Kebab ingredients and cooking method) Winner of the weekly Guilt Free contest shares her recipe of kebabs made with kale chane, brown bread and spices. This Kale Chane Ke Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Winner of the weekly Guilt Free contest shares her recipe of kebabs made with kale chane, brown bread and spices. An everyday dal made with bengal gram and flavors of cumin, coriander, chillies, garam masala and tomatoes.. Kale Chane Ke kebab are made with black chickpea, star ingredient of this recipe, some other basic ingredients such as onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, fresh cilantro and some Indian spices.