Kofta on a bed of broccoli. Mix the kofta ingredients form into balls, links, or patties. For the beef kofta: In a food processor, blitz the onion, garlic and coriander. Add the spices, tomato paste, salt and beef mince.
Enjoy our flavoured packed Lamb Kofta Balls! Sat on a bed of zesty cauliflower & tabouli salad and topped with our tangy tzatziki sauce for the perfect finish. We formulated this dish, as with all our of dishes, with health in mind. You can cook Kofta on a bed of broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Kofta on a bed of broccoli
- It’s of kofta.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pistachio nuts.
- You need of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 lb of broccoli.
- You need 1 pints of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
This dish is loaded with herbs and spices providing numerous health benefits such a Lamb Kofta on a bed of Tabouli and a side of Hummus. Salmon and Sweet Potato Fritters served on Pea Purée. Juicy Slow Cooked Pork Pulled with Coleslaw. Poached Chicken Breast in Chicken Broth and Seasonal Vegetables.
Kofta on a bed of broccoli instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish add the broccoli salt and garlic. Add chicken broth..
- Mix the kofta ingredients form into balls, links, or patties. Pack the broccoli in tight. Gently put on top of broccoli put into oven covered for 40 minutes..
Chicken, School Prawn and Calamari Paella. Enjoy our flavoured packed Lamb Kofta Balls! Sat on a bed of zesty cauliflower & tabouli salad and topped with our tangy tzatziki sauce for the perfect finish. If you're looking for a variation on the standard meatball, it's time to consider kofta. It is essentially a spiced meatball with many versions that can trace their origin across the Eastern Mediterranean and Central and South Asia.