Microwave Mug chocolate Cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. I thought they were pretty 'meh' at first.
A chocolate cake in a mug, for one person! I never, ever post recipes like this which I have not made, and I'm not a microwave fan, but this one, for parents of the above-mentioned people, just has to be posted. Microwave Mug Cake Recipe is a quick-fix, instant dessert option for those days when a sugar craving strikes, or when your child demands a dessert unexpectedly. You can have Microwave Mug chocolate Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Mug chocolate Cake
- You need 3 Tablespoon of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Coco Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Condensed Milk + you can add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar for extra sweetness.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Melted Butter/ any vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Milk.
This cake comes together in no time, doesn't require an oven to be preheated, and doesn't make you wait for the baking an cooling process either! Just mix the ingredients into a microwave-safe mug and cook it for a minute, and the cake. So, microwave mug cakes are best eaten once they have cooled from the microwave. This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make.
Microwave Mug chocolate Cake instructions
- Mix all the dry together.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture.
- Stir it well. You can also add some chocolate chunks or Cadbury dairy milk or any chocolate or even you can add Nutella, just to get that gooey taste..
- Divide the batter in 2 microwaveable cups and keep it for 2 mins in the microwave..
- Garnish with some chocolate syrup..
- Our warm chocolate mug cake is ready in 2 mins..
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug. Everybody loves a big slice of cake, but we don't always have the time to bake. This chocolate mug cake recipe is the easiest way to have a sweet treat without the big production.