Mint Mutter Kebabs. Adding Mint to Mutter gives a good flavour. And as I have used oats for binding it makes it a healthy starter for kids ti. Click on the link here for hariyali kebab/koftas.
Overall a healthy nutritious main course option. Enjoy it with rotis, parathas or rice. Aloo Matar Pudina Tikki Recipe are relished in almost every Indian party and is easy to make too. You can cook Mint Mutter Kebabs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Mutter Kebabs
- Prepare 250 gm of fresh green mutter.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of methi(fenugreek) leaves.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry mango powder(amchur).
- It’s 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
The Aloo tikkis are made from a combination of regular potatoes and sweet potatoes, mashed along with steamed peas (mutter), combined with Green Mint Chutney. Serve Aloo Matar Pudina Tikki Recipe along with Green Chutney and Date Tamarind Chutney for your party appetisers. I make Mutter Palak, Green Peas and Mint Pulav and Mutter Paneer very often. In addition to these, I also end up adding green peas to several other recipes ( Egg Sun N Snow , Mixed veggies Tonak , Beetroot Cutlets , Hot and Sour Idli ), just to make it attractive to my daughter The Green peas kebab is another addition to this list.
Mint Mutter Kebabs instructions
- Firstly boil the potatoes and keep aside to cool.
- Now wash nicely all the green veggies and mutter and hrind it in a mixer grinder..
- Now saute the green paste in a kadhai without oil..
- Cook till you a thick consistency Now grate the potatoes and add to the green mixture.
- Mix it well and keep stirring to avoid sticking.Now coarsely grind the oats and add to the mixture. Now add all the spices mix well and cook for 3-4 mins..
- Off the flame and let the mixture cool Now grease your hands with oil take some mixture and give kebab shape..
- Prepare all the kababs from the dough and keep in fridge for 1/2 hour..
- Now heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry till on medium flame till it crispy and crunchy..
- Remove on a kitchen paper napkin to absorb the excess oil.Serve hot with sauce chutney or any dip of your choice..
An eclectic mix of comfort food. Our carefully constructed menu brings forth a variety of dishes you can rightly call your comfort food. They range from sumptuous kebabs, savoury curries, soul-stirring soups, delicious biryanis, succulent tawa items, fulfilling breads to lip-smacking desserts. Mutter Aur Phudine ki Tikki , a coarse mixture of green peas, potatoes and mint leaves, spiced with green chillies and garam masala, bound together and deep fried to make delicious tikkis. Green Lentil and Peas Kebabs are a perfect replacement for all the kebab lovers this winter.