Pan fried minced kebab. Fried Kebabs are another favourite Savoury Ramadhan Dish in our home. If you research online (and I actually did) the different ways to make kebab is abundant. This recipe is my family's recipe.
Pan fried kebabs served with fluffy white rice. For this, you need a very good non stick frying pan. Mine isn't a good one.as you can see from the picture, the kebabs were a little *over-done* and that is due to the pan being no good after many years of being used to the brink of it's own extinction. You can cook Pan fried minced kebab using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Pan fried minced kebab
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 200 g of minced beef or lamb.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely grated.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
They are cooked on a grill, on a skewer over a fire or in a frying pan and all of them are delicious. Here is very easy peasy way to prepare your lovely pan fried kebab. Place the pan over medium heat and cover the pan with a lid. Once the beef mixture starts releasing its juice, uncover and let the juice evaporate.
Pan fried minced kebab step by step
- It’s very easy and quick to make this lovely minced kebab. In a bowl with grated onions,.
- Add minced meat, grated tomatoes, chopped bell pepper and seasoning with salt and pepper..
- When all ingredients thoroughly combined heat oil in a frying pan, and place meat mixture in the pan and fry until brown..
- Now it’s time for sumac..
- Drop some olive oil on a roll bread.
- And sprinkle powdered sumac on it..
- ُSpread fried kebab on the bread and garnish with fresh mint and slices of radish and onion..
Using a spatula, flip the kebabs and let the other side cook as well until it's brown. Fry tomatoes in another pan and serve Kabab tabe i and fried tomatoes with some rice. ABOUT Pan fried Mutton seekh kebab RECIPE. Mutton Seekh Kebab is made from minced lamb meat (mutton meat). The ground spiced goat meat is minced and molded onto the skewers and cooked over tandoor or on hot tawa.