Paneer kofta curry. You may or may not need water. If the mixture looks dry then add otherwise skip. paneer kofta recipe stuffed paneer kofta masala with detailed photo and video recipe. basically a rich, creamy and spicy curry masala recipe served with stuffed paneer balls. it is often referred as vegetarian version of meat balls which hails from the popular punjabi cuisine and may also be referred as malai kofta recipe. it is generally prepared on special occasions.
The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry. This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan. You can have Paneer kofta curry using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Paneer kofta curry
- You need of For kofta.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumble paneer.
- You need 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 5-6 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For curry.
- You need 2 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Method – How to make Shaam Savera Kofta Curry. Making the kofta from spinach and paneer. Blanch the spinach and give a churn in mixer for few seconds to mix the leaves, but not make paste. Create paneer balls and then wrap paneer balls inside churned spinach to give shape of kofta balls and deep fry these spinach balls.
Paneer kofta curry instructions
- First for kofta, in a bowl add all the ingredients and mix it well..
- Make round balls of it and fry it in the preheated oil till golden brown in colour and keep aside..
- Now for curry heat up a pan with oil add sliced onion and fry it till colour changes then add all the masalas and mix it well and fry for 2 minutes..
- Now add chopped tomato and mix it cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame..
- After 10 minutes add 1 mashed kofta and mix it and cook for 2 minutes on high flame then add enough water to adjust the gravy and cover and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add the fried kofta and cook it for 2-3 minutes on high flame..
- At last add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Our delicious paneer kofta curry is ready to serve..
- Enjoy 😊..
Take grated paneer in a mixing bowl, to that add grated boiled potato, green chillies, red chilli powder, grated ginger, coriander powder, salt, coriander leaves, corn flour and mix it really well. full recipe: http://hebbarskitchen.com/paneer-kofta-recipe-paneer-kofta-curry/ download android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hebbar. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious mouthwatering kofta curries where cauliflower and paneer koftas are simmered in a creamy tangy tomato gravy to create a party in your mouth. Serve cauliflower paneer kofta curry with phulkas, parathas or even pulao for your next weeknight dinner. Paneer Kofta Recipe – About Paneer Kofta Recipe: A north Indian delicacy, this paneer recipe is not just any regular version of Paneer Kofta, but is stuffed with aromatic goodness of raisins and khoya along with various spices, deep fried and simmering hot in a creamy gravy. Prepare for a dinner party, special occasions or a usual family lunch, this quick and easy recipe can be cooked within.