Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu. Ponzu is a delicious citrus-fruit based soy/taramri dressing using lemon, lime or yuzu (or a combination) for a fresh and tangy taste. It can be used to make a dipping sauce or it's perfect for mushrooms, giving a savoury, umami taste. In another microwave safe bowl take oil and seasoning.
Great recipe for Honey Chilli Potatoes. Shelter in place and had some restaurant style food cravings.omg . Had to think of something quick to calm down these cravings. You can have Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu
- It’s of For SpaghettiFor Spaghetti.
- You need 1 Pack of Spaghetti.
- It’s 4-5 of Garlic pods (finely chopped).
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies (center slitted).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (sliced / chopped).
- You need 1 of Red bell Pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white Pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For Banana Kebabs.
- Prepare 1 of raw Banana, peeled & mashed.
- It’s 1 of Potato, boiled, peeled & mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- You need 1 of Green chilies chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- You need as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- It’s of For Orange Ponzu.
- You need 1-2 of Orange (or Orange Juice 1 cup).
- You need 2 tbsp of Orange Zest.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper (Optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
So without a further do check this awesome recipe. Great recipe for Tangy Mango Marinade Tandoori Chicken. Tandoori chicken is chicken dish prepared by roasting chicken marinated in yogurt and spices in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven. It is a popular dish from the Indian subcontinent and has become sought-after in other parts of the world.but.
Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu step by step
- Heat 4 cups of water in a big vessel and add spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti until 3/4 cooked, drain and keep aside. Spaghetti should be just enough to retain a somewhat firm texture..
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok; add green chillies along with chopped garlic. Saute for a few seconds on high flame. Add chopped vegetables and toss quickly. Add salt to taste and mix well..
- Season the veggies with a pinch of white pepper powder and toss immediately to blend the flavor..
- Saute the veggies by constantly stirring, without burning, and allow them to turn little crunchy..
- Add boiled spaghetti and toss on a high flame for a few seconds. Mix soy sauce, vinegar and tomato ketchup. Garnish the spaghetti with few spring onion greens and serve piping hot..
- For Plantain Kebabs- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients, including the ground spice powder (except oil). Knead into dough. Make equal size portions of it and give it an oblong shape..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them few at a time till golden in colour. Drain on a tissue paper..
- For Ponzu:::::— Take all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend them into a puree..
- Assembling the dish:::—Spread a layer of spaghetti in a clean dish. add a layer of Ponzu then place kebabs on it..
- Give it a final touch by spreading ponzu over it and garnish with Mint or coriander leaves.. My Tip: do not over cook kebabs and you can sweeten the ponzu as per your taste….
Recipe Idea Perfect Plantain Kebabs with spaghetti ponzu With easy Direction. Healthy, less oily cutlets or Kebabs are always a go-to appetizer. Kids would also enjoy having it. You can omit Chilies if you don't. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.