Pumpkin seeds kofta Malaikari. Chickpeas can make the kofta ball a bit crumbly. I also like them with half chickpea and half Extra firm tofu for sturdier balls. flavor wise I prefer some chickpea in there. Pumpkin Kofta Curry Recipe is a lighter version of a creamy and rich kofta curry.
The crispy koftas are then dunk in a yogurt based spice curry. Pumpkin is considered as squash that is rich in Vitamin C. Peel the pumpkin and cut into big pieces. You can have Pumpkin seeds kofta Malaikari using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Pumpkin seeds kofta Malaikari
- You need For of kofta-.
- You need 250 gms of fresh pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped greenchilli.
- It’s Little of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut butter.
- You need For of malaikari:.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of fresh coconut cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of small cardamon.
- It’s 3 of green chillies splits.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
When cooked, blend in a liquidiser. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle. Add the chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and fry for a few seconds. THIS DISH IS PREPARED IN THE SWEET MEMORIES OF MY BELOVED MOTHER.
Pumpkin seeds kofta Malaikari step by step
- Grinded seeds with 1 tsp water because it'll be thick paste, then added all the kofta ingredients together & saute them into butter. Keep aside..
- For malaikari :- Mix all the ingredients together without green chilli. Then cooked it into those pan for 3-4 minutes..
- When it'll be cooked properly then add kofta & green chilli splits. Cooked them again for 4-5 minutes..
- Served it with Fried rice and paratha..
LATE SARASWATI RATH Hyy…., for u all food lovers welcome to our channel of tasty recipes n. Place the Lamb mince, parsley, almond meal, fresh mint, cumin seeds and black pepper into the work bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. Combine the pumpkin paste and curds in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside. Add the chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Pumpkin curry recipe – South Indian style pumpkin kootu made with red pumpkin, lentils, coconut, spices & curry leaves.