Rajma Galauti Kebab. rajma galouti kebab with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular vegetarian alternative of the popular meat-based galouti kebab from awadhi cuisine. these patties shaped kabab are known for its crispy texture, moist inside and hence served within a roll. it can be severed as starters or snacks with choice of condiments, but also tastes. The Rajma Galouti Kebab Recipe are melt in the mouth kebabs that is packed with flavor from the rose water, almonds, and the paneer. The soft cooked rajma, along with the potatoes and the paneer give that melt in the mouth feeling.
Also, we can make this for kid's snacks as well. Rajma kebab can be served with green chutney or can be served as a burger patty or stuffed inside wrap too. Rajma kebab is a protein-rich, gluten-free recipe and I can say it is a guilt-free snack. You can have Rajma Galauti Kebab using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Rajma Galauti Kebab
- Prepare 1 cup of overnight soaked kidney beans.
- It’s 2 of Onions roughly chopped.
- Prepare As required of Spicy Red Chilli- Garlic Chutney (recipe is uploaded).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds or tahini.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Roasted gram flour (besan).
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare As required of Oil for frying.
Yes, it is a non-deep fried snack. I appreciated the plain colour of this sweet pickle/ chutney – clearly no colours added, just like a chutney I would have made at home. For more recipes related to Rajma Galouti Kebabs checkout Refried Beans, Rajma Dhokla, Red Kidney Bean and Coriander Burgers, Mexican Vegetable Hash. You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Methi Aur Ande Ke Pakode Fried Fish Pop up Chicken and Spinach Bread Pizza Rajma is a favorite in my house. from these pinkish or maroonish red colored beans most often, I prepare Rajma recipe, which is a staple during weekends.
Rajma Galauti Kebab step by step
- Soaked rajma take it in grinder add onions, red chilli Garlic Chutney, sesame seeds.
- Grind it add 2-3 tbsp water crush it. Add coriandor leaves, roasted gram flour.
- Grind it. Take out in the bowl add smash boil potato, salt. Mix it well..
- Put oil for frying on Medium flame. Make Tikkis and fry it..
- Fried it golden. Make all tikkis and fry them. See how soft and mouth dissolving kebabs r ready..
- Yummy Rajma Galauti Kebabs r ready to serve. Enjoy hot..
This rajma kebabs is the newest addition in the recipes I prepare from rajma. These rajma kebabs have a firm texture and not melt in the mouth like vegetarian galouti kebabs. A delectable vegetarian version of the traditional galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma.. I have a soft spot for Kebabs and Tikkis, and so when the opportunity presented itself I decided to try a vegetarian version of the famous Awadhi speciality called Galouti Kebab. I researched many versions and found that Rajma and Soya were the most popular vegetarian replacements for the mince meat used in the traditiona Galouti Kebab.