5 Minutes in a Microwave Easy Chocolate Cake. Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. Finally, I found a scratch cake recipe that is made in the microwave and it only takes five minutes to make! When I found this excellent no-bake microwave cake video recipe tutorial by Emma's Goodies on YouTube, I had to make this delicious cake right away.
Perfect for odd hour chocolate cake cravings! Making cake in a microwave, that too a microwave chocolate cake, is a no-brainer to me. Most of my childhood stories that my parents relate revolve around chocolate in some form. You can have 5 Minutes in a Microwave Easy Chocolate Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 5 Minutes in a Microwave Easy Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 15 grams of ~ (to taste) Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ○ Cocoa powder.
- It’s 25 grams of ○ Cake flour or Joshinko.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○Rum (optional).
If you think making a chocolate cake is a daunting task, you are sure to be surprised! You can decorate with cream, powdered sugar and nuts. Notes: Make sure to use a microwave safe dish. Cooking time may vary between microwaves.
5 Minutes in a Microwave Easy Chocolate Cake step by step
- Add the egg and sugar in a plastic container, and mix well. You don't have to use a whisk..
- Add the ○ ingredients to Step 1, and mix. Add raisins if you like..
- Light set the lid on the tupperware (without closing it), and microwave for 2 minutes ( Refer to Step 6). When it's risen, it's done!.
- If you're not that calorie-conscious, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil during Step 1, and it will make the cake more moist..
- You could replace the cocoa powder with kinako, ground sesame seeds, roasted barley flour, mashed bananas, blueberries, grated cheese, or cinnamon..
- The suggested microwaving time is about 2 minutes at 600 W..
Take care as cake will be hot. This cake is best served warm. Versatile and popular, chocolate cake is always a winner â€" whether itâ€™s served for dessert, at a special occasion or with afternoon tea. Follow this easy microwave chocolate cake recipe and decorate your creation with personal favourites such as jelly babies, Smarties or coconut flakes. Chocolates bring wide smiles on our faces!