AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2. I have decorated the cake with children in my mind. :flower Perfect for little fingers. :positive And if my meringue paste cracks, that just adds to the realism! 😀 🙂 :cookie :ohyeaah Happy bday, Antonella! :flower O:-) (L) :-* AMIEs M&M CHOCOLATE cake mmmmmm :cookie :cookie :cookie. Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder. This Triple Chocolate Cookie Cake is seriously awesome and addictive!
The ganache glaze on top is so easy to make and is so pretty garnished with fresh fruit. Small chocolate cake for two people is the best way to celebrate. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can cook AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of butter, softened.
- Prepare 16 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. This moist homemade chocolate cake is made completely from scratch and has incredible chocolate flavor.
AMIEs Chocolate Cake 2 instructions
- Heat the oven to 160ºC. Grease and base line a 22cm cake pan..
- Put the chocolate into a bowl over a pan of hot water. Stir until melted and then remove from the heat..
- Combine together butter and sugar into another bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until well incorporated. Add vanilla and stir until well blended..
- Sift in the dry ingredients, gently stir into the mixture until smooth. Stir in the milk, to give a soft dropping consistency..
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan and bake for 50 minutes or until done. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Cover with desired frosting. I used my meringue frosting..
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness..
There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. How to make Chocolate and Pear Cake. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. To creamed mixture alternately add dry whisked ingredients and yogurt mixture.