Beef Resha Kebab. Kabab Recipe How to make Special resha beef Boti kabab banane ka tarika Pakistani Recipes Urdu in Hindi shami kabab Gravy Kebab Easy Boti kabab Yeh resha kab. Beef n Bacon Mozzarella Balls recipe bbq pit boys Garlic and Butter Crab recipe Home Recipes Chicken & Beef Beef Resha Kabab Recipe – Apke Pyare Comments- Cooking with shabana Resha Kebab is a very spicy and delicious beef recipe. Generally it is enjoyed with the sandwich.
Shami kebab are tender patties made with beef and chana dal (yellow split peas), and then dipped in eggs and pan-fried. These kebabs are kid-friendly, naturally gluten-free, and so wholesome! This easy recipe makes a large batch to enjoy some now, and freeze the rest for later! You can have Beef Resha Kebab using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef Resha Kebab
- You need 1/2 kg of Aalo (boil and mashed).
- You need 1/2 kg of beef boneless.
- You need 1 1/2 of tblspn Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn haldi.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn crushed red chilli.
- It’s 2 of tblspn green chill paste.
- You need 1 of tspn zeera powder.
- You need 1 of tspn garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 of tblspn salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh dhania.
- You need 1/2 bunch of mint leaves.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Enjoy the true essence and taste of "Resha Kabab Recipe" while cooking in your kitchen with such an ease and must-have ingredients in your kitchen. Learn how to make best RESHA KABAB BY SHIREEN ANWAR Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. To make Aloo Boti Kabab first, take a bowl to add boiled beef resha along with potato, ginger, garlic, green chillies, chili flakes, fresh coriander, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, crushed coriander and cumin seeds. Mix it up all the ingredients very well and make a kebab.
Beef Resha Kebab step by step
- Aalo ko boil kar le us mein salt add kare or mashed Kar dein..
- Beef mein ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, crushed red chilli, haldi, salt or 1 1/2 glass pani dal k cook kare, beef naram ho jaye or pani achi tarah dry ho jaye flam off kar dein..
- Beef ko chopper mein dal k Resha kar lein..
- Beef ko mashed aalo mein dal dein saath mein zeera powder,garam masala powder,fresh har dhania or mint leaves dal dein..
- Beef or mashed aalo ko ache sai mix Kar lein..
- Kisi bhi sahpe kee kabab bana lein..
- Egg ko beat kar dein..
- Kabab ko egg mein dip kar k garam oil mein deep fry kare..
Chicken Palak Kabab (Chicken Spinach Kebab) – chicken palak kebab is a great recipe to try out, and a wonderful combination of chicken and spinach with spices giving a ta. These Beef resha kababs are very easy to make and rich in Pakistani flavours of food. These have been made from shredded beef in a pot. It is a big hit for dinner parties and you can make them ahead of time. There is no need of frying like other kababs so can make this dish for your dinner party,a day before the event.