Chicken Seekh Kebab❤😋. Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Seekh Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Succulent kebabs made from tender meat, masalas and seasoning, put on a skewer and grilled golden. This Chicken Seekh Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince.
While the traditional chicken seekh kebab is made with a mix of minced chicken and a host of tantalising spices, the malai chicken seekh kebab has an added layer of creamy mixed into the kebabs that make it all the more juicy, tender and mouth-watering. Find the full step-by-step recipe of chicken malai seekh kebab here. My chicken seekh kebabs are not only juicy and delicious but so easy to make as well. You can have Chicken Seekh Kebab❤😋 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Seekh Kebab❤😋
- Prepare Half of kg chicken mince.
- You need 1 of fried onion.
- You need 2 of tabl spn besan.
- Prepare 2 of tspn salt/to taste.
- It’s 1 of tabl spn anardana kutta hua.
- It’s 1 of tabl spn adrak lehsan paste.
- Prepare 1 of tspn roasted and crushed cumin and coriander.
- You need half of tbl spn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspn gram masala powder.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies crushed.
- You need half of bunch fresh coriander.
- Prepare 10-12 of chop sticks/skewers.
- You need of Lemon and salad leaves for garnish.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Though the ingredients list is lengthy, the process is super simple. Therefore, seekh kebabs are basically, shaped and skewered mince meat. And it is the skewers that give them their signature cylindrical shapes. Kebabs are famous all over the world for all the right reasons.
Chicken Seekh Kebab❤😋 instructions
- Mixing bowl me qeema dal lein or sary ajza dal kar achy sy mix karein or 45 minute frij me rakhen.
- Chop sticks ko 1 ghnta pani me dip kar lein.
- Ab qeemy ka bowl bana ke chop stick py lagakar kebab ki shape bana lein.
- Pan me oil gram karein or fry kar lein lemon slices or salad paty ke sath garnish kar ke serve karein.
- Charcoal ka smoke b dy skty hain if you like😊.
These are not only delicious and easy to eat but are also full of health, especially if you make them the 'healthy way'. This recipe for Chicken Seekh Kebabs requires just a few minutes of your time and believe us, each effort that goes into making them is so worth it. Fry the chicken seekh kebab in a frying pan until golden brown and cooked through. It's easy to bake these in the oven. Chicken seekh kabab recipe with step by step pictures.