Corn Kebab. corn kebab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. like any other vegetable kebab recipe or cutlet recipe, grated potatoes plays a major role in this recipe. however corn kernels add nice flavour and taste to this kebab recipe. moreover the kebabs in this recipe is deep fried very similar to cutlets and not grilled like any other. Cheese Corn Kebab is a delicious snack recipe that you can easily prepare for your family and friends over a weekend. This is an easy-to-make kebab recipe that you can cook for your kids, and we are sure they would love to have it again and again!
Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them as kebabs. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs until they turn golden & crisp. Take them out with a slotted spoon. You can have Corn Kebab using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Kebab
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Sweet Corn Kernels.
- Prepare 3 of Medium Sized Boiled & Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped Onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Green coriander chopped.
- You need 1 of chopped Capsicum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Boiled corn.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of amchur / dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted besan/ gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maida/ all- purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil for Frying.
Drain excess oil on kitchen tissue. Corn Kebab is ready to eat. Serve hot with sauce or mint chutney. Seekh kebabs are known to be traditionally non-vegetarian preparations.
Corn Kebab step by step
- Boil the corn kernels for 5 minutes or till they are cooked. Then grind them and add them to the bowl..
- Add mashed potatoes in the bowl..
- Add finely chopped onions, coriander, capsicum, mint, green chillies, ginger and boiled corn..
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, amchur powder, chilli flakes, and salt to the bowl..
- Then add besan, maida, corn flour and breadcrumbs to the mixture. This will help absorb the excess moisture and bind the cutlets..
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Divide the mixture into parts and Shape each part into a cylinder using your hands..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cutlets into the hot oil..
- Fry on medium heat till they turn crispy and golden brown in color..
- Corn kebab are ready. Serve them hot with tomato ketchup, coriander chutney or mint chutney and tea..
Here is a wonderful vegetarian recipe of a seekh kebab made with grated sweet corn and mashed potatoes. To obtain firmer and better-textured kebabs it is advisable to steam the potatoes. corn kabab recipe i tried for the first time during the kids term break. When i called Varun's friends for a lunch at home, i made corn kebab and paneer pizza for the boys. The kebabs were vanished in no time.