Deep fried Kofta shaam savera in makhani gravy. Let me introduce to you my colourful Shaam Savera. It's a recipe made with spinach & cottage cheese kofta simmered in rich tomato gravy. Cottage cheese balls covered with spinach roundels gives this dish a very eye pleasing look.
Kofta Shaam Savera (Spinach koftas Stuffed with Paneer ,cooked in Makhani gravy ) Add dried fenugreek (kasuri methi ) and honey to the gravy. See more ideas about Indian food recipes, Indian snack recipes, Indian food recipes vegetarian. Classic boneless chicken in makhani gravy. You can cook Deep fried Kofta shaam savera in makhani gravy using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Deep fried Kofta shaam savera in makhani gravy
- It’s of For kofta.
- It’s 4 of medium sized potatoes(boiled).
- You need 250 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled spinach.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chillie powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 4-5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of small piece dalchini.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 7-8 of cashews.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh cream (for garnish).
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered Kasuri meethi.
Malai Kofta Recipe मलाई कोफ़्ता रेस्टौरंट जैसा Kunal Kapur North Indian Curry Recipes See more ideas about Indian food recipes, Indian food recipes vegetarian, Cooking recipes. India garden restaurant in Bel Air Maryland provides a variety of fresh sides to help put the finishing touches on your entrée. India garden restaurant is the best Indian restaurant in Bel Air MD providing cultural, traditional, and dietary foods, we assure you the best Spicy Indian foods in India garden Restaurant.
Deep fried Kofta shaam savera in makhani gravy step by step
- To prepare kofta mix, in a pan put a tsp of ghee and sauté onions (finely chopped).To this add peas and sauté. Finally add the boiled spinach to it to let the moisture escape.Let this to cool..
- In a separate bowl mash the boiled potatoes.To this add half the quantity of paneer and mix well adding all the dry spices..
- Once the spinach mixture cools down purée it in a blender. Remember do not add any water while blending..
- Add the blended mixture to the potato mixture and mix all together using your hand..
- To this add bread crumbs as required. Kofta mixture is ready..
- Now in a separate plate mix mozzarella cheese and the remaining paneer with some salt and pepper to make the filling..
- Finally roll balls out of the spinach mixture adding the filling inside it. Refrigerate the balls for 15-20 min before frying..
- Meanwhile prepare the makhani gravy. In a kadai put some ghee and add roughly chopped onions,tomatoes, garlic and cashews along with dalchini and cloves and let them cook till they turn mushy. Switch off the flame add let it cool..
- Grind the cooled material into a fine paste by adding water to it and then strain the Gravy..
- Now into the same kadai add a spoon of ghee and add red chilli and turmeric powder to it. Once they cook add the gravy..
- Cook the gravy for some time and then adjust the consistency as required by adding water to it. It should neither be too thick nor too runny. Add kasuri meethi..
- Deep fry the koftas in hot oil till they turn dark brown. If needed coat the koftas with bread crumbs. I did so as the potatoes were a bit sticky but it is purely optional..
- To plate cut the koftas fom the middle to give a theatrical effect of day and night (sham – savera). Pour the gravy in a serving platter and place koftas on it. Garnish with some fresh cream..
- Serve hot with roti naan of your choice..
Deep fried whole wheat bread served with traditional Amritsari chole with pickles. Spinach koftas stuffed with Amul cheese in a rich makhani creamy sauce. See more ideas about Cooking, Recipes, Cooking recipes. Our chefs have years of experience, though fast food in nature, they have a hands on approach for our mughlai dishes and can cater any event. So please come and try Canteen Desi Dhaba and give us your opinion, we are open to comments and suggestions, we're always.