Dhaniya lesuni kebab. It is an icon with title Plus.. It is an icon with title Plus. It is an icon with title Plus. customizable.
Seekh Kabab is tasty and very common kabab in Pakistan. Mince is chopped with spices and bread slices. Then mixed with green chilies, coriander leaves & egg and made seekh kabab. You can cook Dhaniya lesuni kebab using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Dhaniya lesuni kebab
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 200 gm of hung curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dhaniya and green Chile paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of corriander powder and garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 of lemon and chaat masala.
- You need 1 of large capsicum, tomatoes and onions.
Then fry it or bbq it and serve with chutney and naan or paratha. You can prepare it with chicken or beef or mutton mince. Rating: Toffee Crumble Pizza, Lesuni Murgh Tikka And Badshahi Baigan by Shireen Anwer Shireen Anwer cooked some tasty recipes that are Toffee Crumble Pizza, Lesuni Murgh Tikka And Badshahi Baigan. You can cook them for your guest to treat some of new tasty recipes.
Dhaniya lesuni kebab step by step
- First take the chicken pcs. They should be boneless cubes. Marinate it with salt and lemon juice for atleast an hour. For the next marination add ginger and garlic paste. Dhaniya and green Chile paste. Add hung curd, mustard oil, corriander powder and garam masala powder. For best results keep it for atleast 2-3 hrs. The more you keep, the more softer would be the kebab.
- Now cut the onion, tomatoe and capsicum into large diced shape. Now take a skewer. Place the thing in sequence chicken, capsicum, chicken, onion, chicken and tomatoes. Arrange it in the skewer. Now take a non stick tawa. Place the swrker on it. Let it cook in low flame. Keep changing side once you see it changes colour. After 10-15 min. Place it directly on the gas flame and keep rotating it. In low flame. This will give the smoky flavour..
Search, Find Ideas Recipes For Cooking. How to Prepare Yummy Tofu Poke Bowl with Srirachannaise; Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Salmon and sticky rice poke bowl; R View the menu from Indian Flavours Palmerston North & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Indian food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. View the menu from Indian Indulgence – Palmerston North Palmerston North CBD & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Indian food which will be delivered directly to your home or office.