Hariyali tikka kebab. Hariyali Chicken Kabab Recipe is made by marinated the Boneless Chicken Pieces in Green Paste of Mint, Coriander, Methi and Spinach Leaves. Curd or Dahi and some Flavorful Spices are also added and then Grilled the Chicken Pieces in oven. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried.
Combine all these and you get the most exotic chicken recipe you've ever seen. Hariyali chicken kabab is infused with the aroma of mint, coriander, and select spices. Hariyali chicken kabab can be served as a starter or with a bowl of rice on all occasions. You can cook Hariyali tikka kebab using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hariyali tikka kebab
- You need 500 gram of Chicken tikka boneless.
- Prepare of For green paste.
- You need 2 of small fried onion(100 gram).
- Prepare 2 of _3 green chilli.
- Prepare 1 cup of coriander leave.
- It’s 1 cup of mints leaves chopped.
- It’s 10 of – 12 cashew nut's.
- It’s 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s of For marinate.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s Tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Gram masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream optional.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Oil.
Chicken is a good source of protein, minerals, and vitamins. Chicken Tikka Kebab : Malai, Tandoori and Hariyali. Chicken Tikka Kebab makes a great appetizer or light lunch. With three different, colorful marinades to choose from, it looks wonderful when presented at the table as part of a feast.
Hariyali tikka kebab instructions
- Coriander or mint leaves or fry onion cashews nuts green chilli yoghurt ko grander main grand karein smooth paste bana lain.
- Phir chicken ko salt pepper or turmeric cumin or coriander powder gram masala ginger garlic paste or green paste or cream add kar ke 3 hours marinate kar dain.
- Phir pan main oil dal kar marinate chicken ko rakh day flame on kar kay 2 minute medium heat per aik side per pakkaein.
- Phir tikka piece ki side change kar dain or 2 minutes pakkaein phir side change karein or 5 minutes or pakkaein or jub who tender ho jaein tu serve karein roti ke sath.
This dish is also rather special to me as it represents the flag of India in a tasty way. Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe is a lip-smacking appetizer made with green masala thus the name "Hariyali". The masala is made from a blend of mint leaves and coriander leaves that is spiced with an array of spice powders. Marinating the chicken for a long period of time to develop enough flavor is the key here. Serve the Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe along withlemon wedges.