Moist chocolate cake. The best chocolate cake and icing ever! Moist and delicious, reminiscent of Sara Lee cakes, of days gone by. Icing is perfection, just sweet enough and super creamy, similar to seven minute frosting and easier, goodbye buttercream icing.
There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as Caramallow Cupcakes – chocolate cupcakes filled with creamy caramel and topped with deliciously sticky marshmallow frosting. You can have Moist chocolate cake using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of full cream milk(i use peak UHT).
- You need 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbspn of instant coffe +1/3 cup hot water.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Bp.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Bs.
- It’s 1 tbspn of vanilla.
- You need 1 tbspn of distilled white vinegar(1tbspn white vin +2 tbspn water).
- You need of Chocolate frosting.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of tspn butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream(optional if you have).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of vanillah.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare of White choc chips.
- Prepare 1 of oreo biscuit.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white melted choc.
That frosting, also known as seven-minute frosting, was the way we enjoyed chocolate cake most often when I was a kid and is still. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly – delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe.
Moist chocolate cake step by step
- Here are all you need,in a mixer bowl ads in the dry ingredients first mix them well.
- The gradually add the wet ingredient,egg,milk,oil.
- And mix using a hand mixer from low tk high speed mix for 1 min,then add your coffee mix.
- Add in the vinegar,vanillah and mix again for 2 mins.
- Pour in your battter into a greased 10' pan and bake for 20-25min at 200F in a preheated oven(makesure it is pre heated) by placing the tray at the lowest down rack, and after then your moist,soft cake is ready flip it and allow it to rest(u can use a stick to make sure it is fully baked when the stick comes out clean).
- Now here are our frosting ingredients,like i said it requires cream but if u dnt have u can do it like this., in a bowl add everything altogether.
- And whisk really well.
- Then strain,add it into a pan on low heat and use a spatula to be mixing it till it start to thicken.
- Turn off heat and add your butter,mix and strain.
- And tanaaa it is done..
- Divide the cake into 2 equal halves,pour half of your frosting into the down half cake,spread it,and place the other half on top,and spread the rest of the frosting, chill it in the fridge for 15mins, in the meantime crush your oreo and melt your white choc, pour the oreo to cover the cake and at the edge of it,drizzle choc all over it making a zigzag pattern, and decorate the edges with white choc chips, chill it for another 20mins and pleaseee serveeeee it😂😂cause i cant wait for you to tast.
- E it wlhi😂enjoy and cooksnap..
- Lookat this dan allah😍😍😍😍😍😍😍choc is my new fav..
- Please note nrml white vinegar is very stong if you dont have the nrml distilled one please dilute 1 tablespoon full of vinegar with 2 tbpsnfull of distilled water(purewater is okay) or else u will have a very dissapointing cake taste😂 pls distilled it.
A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world! There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.