Palak malai kofta With shahi gravy. Prepare Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming, they will love this Malai Kofta with Palak gravy. palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Shahi Kofta is formed in a very thick creamy gravy made of ground cashew around the bend, onion, tomato, etc.
It's slightly crisp from outside & very soft from within. Add the palak puree and cashewnut paste and mix well. Then add cream and crushed fenugreek leaves. You can have Palak malai kofta With shahi gravy using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Palak malai kofta With shahi gravy
- Prepare 1 kg of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 8-10 of garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 50 gm of peanuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh malai.
- Prepare 1 inch of Dalchini(cinnamon stick).
- Prepare 1 of Tejpatta(bay leaf).
- It’s 3 of Loung/cloves.
- You need 1 spoon of Red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 spoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
Dissolve the cornflour in the milk, add it to the gravy and mix well. Handy tips : Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You can prepare either simple kofta or stuffed kofta as per your preference. Clean and remove the thick stem from palak.
Palak malai kofta With shahi gravy step by step
- Firstly boil spinach and potato.
- Dein chopped onion tomato slices now take a pan add some oil now add peanuts onion tomato…. And fry till the colour brown.
- Take a mixture jar add fry tomato onion peanuts ginger garlic green chilli dalchini tejpatta loung cumin seed and…. Griend it smoothly…
- Add malai in pan when malai is melt add the puery….. Add some khada masala like red chilli turmeric coriander garam masala salt and mixx it well.. Add some water for gravy….
In a pan, add oil, green chilli and washed palak and fry until palak shrinks, without changing the green colour. In a kadai, temper with cardamom, clove and cinnamon, followed by onion. How to make Palak kofta curry; How to make Palak Kofta Curry. Let us start with preparing the kofta balls for the curry first. Clean the spinach leaves, remove the stalk and rinse the leaves with water thoroughly.