Paneer Seekh Kebab. Paneer Seekh Kebab is made from paneer, cornflour and spices. Here paneer balls are arranged in skewers and then cooked in oven. It is a great starter recipe.
Paneer Seekh Kabab is a delicious melt in mouth, Indian cottage cheese kabab make a perfect party appetizers. Indian cottage cheese Kebab with a delicate blend of spices is every bit juicy, delicious and flavorful. Combine the cooked dal and the marinade in a bowl and mix well. You can cook Paneer Seekh Kebab using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Paneer Seekh Kebab
- You need 150 gm of paneer grated.
- You need 1 of potato boiled peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot grated.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Paneer reshmi seekh kebab for your barbecue nights. Velvety paneer reshmi seekh kebab marinated in sour cream infused with saffron and flavoured with nutmeg and star anise, then roasted in the oven in bamboo skewers, if barbecued over charcoal it will give this a nice smoky flavour. A perfect party appetizer or for backyard barbecue nights. Veg Seekh Kabab is a delicious snack cum starter made using mixed vegetables and spices.
Paneer Seekh Kebab instructions
- Assemble all the ingredients. Transfer them to a bowl and mix everything well..
- Knead the mixture to a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and give each portion of the dough a cylindrical shape. Then gently insert the skewers (presoaked in water) into them and refrigerate at least for 30 minutes..
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick frying pan. Grease it with oil. Place 3-4 paneer kebab sticks over it at a time and roast them on low flame. Flip them occasionally to roast all the sides until golden brown in colour. Roast rest of the paneer kebab sticks in similar way..
- Once done, transfer them to paper towels to remove excess oil from it..
- Serve Paneer Seekh Kebab hot with green chutney or tomato sauce..
First, the mixture is prepared using mixed veggies, gram flour and spices, and it is shaped on a skewer to make kabab, and then it is grilled in a tandoor or shallow fried on a tava. Paneer Kebab on Tawa, Veg Seekh Kebab, Paneer Recipe, Paneer Seekh Kabab , Vegetarian Kebab, Vegetarian Kabab, Easy Paneer Seekh Kabab Recipe, Paneer Starter Recipe, Iftar Recipe, Snacks Recipe. This appetizer recipe is made using paneer and curd. It is a mouth-watering snack recipe and is ideal for parties and get-togethers. Paneer is loved and relished by kids and adults alike.