Simple chocolate cake#Authors marathon. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
A very simple to make chocolate cake that I developed while trying to combine my chocolate and coffee cravings. It tastes so good no one will believe how easy it was! (It can be frosted with chocolate or coffee icing but I like it plain.) Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can have Simple chocolate cake#Authors marathon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake#Authors marathon
- You need 2 cups of self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of table spoons blueband.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Preheat the oven 350degrees for 15min.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun.
Simple chocolate cake#Authors marathon instructions
- Mix the blueband and sugar.
- Add eggs one after the other while mixing.
- Then add the flour in bits while alternating with milk until the mixture is fluffy.
- Divide the mixture and add cocoa powder to one mixture.
- Pour in the two mixtures in the baking tin alternating.
- Bake with 180degrees for 45min.
I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. This chocolate cake recipe calls for boiling water because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Recipe Tags: cake; chocolate cake; dessert; american; Rate This Recipe.