Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab. Soak soya chunks in hot water for half an hour. Now squeeze the water out and place it in a blender. Add channa, chopped onions, mashed potato, mint, coriander, green chilly, cumin, coriander seeds, turmeric, chilly powder, garam masala, mustard oil, ginger chopped, chaat masala and salt.
Add channa sattu, chopped onions, mashed potato, mint, coriander, green chilly, cumin, coriander seeds, turmeric, chilly powder, garam masala, mustard oil, ginger chopped, chaat masala and salt. Learn How To Make Soya Sattu Kebab By Following This Recipe. Go to Health & Fitness Fans' Section. You can cook Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab
- It’s 1 cup of Soya Chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chana Sattu.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato, boiled & grated.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tea masala powder(cardamom,pepper,cloves,cinnamom,nutmeg).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Groundnut Oil or any other oil for shallow frying.
Network with the Dieticians & Nutritionists listed on the portal. Take a pan and shift all the mixture in that and make some empty place in the center. burn some coal on the flame and put that in a boil and place that bowl in the empty place at center. Veg Kabab recipe Soya chunks Kabab is an excellent alternative for meat Kebabs. Soya chunks are a great source of protein and fibers.
Soya Sattu Seekh Kebab step by step
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins. Now drain & wash with normal water. Squeeze all the water out and blend it to a fine paste..
- Now combine it with sattu, chopped onions, mashed potato, coriander, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, spice tea masala powder, mustard oil, lemon juice, and salt..
- Mix it well and divide the mixture into 10 equal portions. Roll each ball to the skewer as seen in the picture..
- Heat oil in a pan or grill and shallow fry the kebabs till it is brown on both sides. Enjoy hot with tomato-chilli or green chutney!.
The Soya Seekh Kabab looks brilliant! A great way to get protein into one's system, especially for vegetarians. Thanks Priya ! yes, a great way to get protein in for vegetarians. Come over and I'll make it for u. Soya-Sattu Seekh Kebab – A delectable Protein-rich snack!