Whosayna’s Recipe of Khalid Restaurant Style Kebabs. Whosayna's Recipe of Khalid Restaurant Style Kebabs Husseina Nazir. Step through the doors of Al Ustad Special Kebab, a hidden gem in old Dubai, that serves delicious and affordable Iranian kebabs. The restaurant's walls are adorned with photos of celebrity.
The cuisine seems a mishmash of Mughlai and Punjabi dishes, some with anglicised names. If you've tried a kaimati you know that you cannot stop after the first one! Get this Easy recipe here: http://swahilifood.com/i. You can cook Whosayna’s Recipe of Khalid Restaurant Style Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Recipe of Khalid Restaurant Style Kebabs
- It’s 1 kg of Kheema (Beef mince).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 6-7 of few Mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 bunch of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need pinch of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhanya/Jeera masala (Coriander/Cummin powder).
- It’s 10 of slices of Bread.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Onion (cubed).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper (pounded).
I made this recipe of Afghani pulao by following a very Authentic Recipe from Afghan cuisine. I didn't add any fusion to this. If you are a rice lover you must our Rice Category here: The appetizers include many of the Pakistani, Indian and Italian dishes. These mouth-watering dishes are mostly spicy.
Whosayna’s Recipe of Khalid Restaurant Style Kebabs instructions
- 1) Strain and squeeze all water from kheema 2) Soak bread slices in water and squeeze out all water 3) Blend chillies, coriander and mint leaves, eggs, onion, ginger garlic paste and all spices 4) Tek a big bowl put kheema and bread mixture and the blended masala of chillies, mix well 5) Make long kebabs, when all done, deep fry on med flame til done, let it cool down 6) Beat 2 more eggs with pinch of salt, refry the fried kebabs dipping each in beaten egg to golden brown colour.
These include chilli wings, fish kababs, star nuggets, mutton chops, puri served with halwa and many more. Recipes Just want to say we LOVE your simple recipe for pickling jalapeños!! We couldn't keep up with the demand!! Just ready to begin my first batch. I follow your recipe to a tee with the exception of the sugar amount.