Beef kofta. I'm re-sharing it with more step-by-step photos and a recipe video. This is a Lebanese style Beef Kafta recipe that's made with ground beef, parsley, onions and a blend of Middle Eastern spices- perfect on the grill or stove. You can serve the kofta on the skewers or take them off the skewers and arrange sections of the kofta on a plate.
You can have meat kofta, seafood kofta or even a vegetarian kofta. But today's kofta kebab recipe is one of the more popular dishes in Egypt-a mixture of ground beef and lamb, blended with onions, garlic, parsley and a few of my favorite Middle Eastern spices including, allspice , cardamom , sumac , and nutmeg. The Best Beef Kofta Recipes on Yummly You can cook Beef kofta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef kofta
- Prepare 2 cups of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of maggi cubes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 5-6 of skewers.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
Beef And Veggie Bibimbap, Thai Red Curry Beef Skillet, Roasted Picadillo-stuffed Bell Peppers Turkish meatballs or beef kofta: easy to make, always delicious, and perfect for any kind of gathering. These Turkish meatballs or kofta are some of our favorite meatballs. Soft, juicy and spicy, rather crispy on the outside, they are the perfect comfort food. My Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce are bursting with flavor and protein.
Beef kofta instructions
- In a bowl add ground beef. Add in onions and garlic.
- Add in maggi cubes, black pepper and ground coriander.
- Mix it well. Scoop meat and form a ball. Insert skewer and set aside.
- Oil grill pan. Add beef kofta on it and cook on all sides 8 minutes each.
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by The Beef Checkoff and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. This is a dish that the whole family will love! Lebanese Beef Kebabs (Kafta) Sun-dried tomatoes and Aleppo peppers stud these. Process in blender or food processor.