Chana Kebabs !!!. These Chane (Black Chana) ke Kebabs are a party favourite every time I have made them. And I have made them countless times. It is a recipe which I can now make in my sleep probably.
Mix with boiled potatoes and add in the spices. Add lemon juice and green chillies too. Make small balls out of this dough and press them between your palms to give a shape like kebabs. You can cook Chana Kebabs !!! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chana Kebabs !!!
- You need 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sev.
- Prepare 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of coriander leaves ,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s Few drops of Lemon juice.
Hara Chana Kabab with green chutney is a must-try green chickpeas recipe in the season when fresh chickpeas are available. If you think there is no such thing as vegetarian kebab, you have got to try this once and I am sure you will change your opinion soon 🙂 Spinach and Chana Kebab ( Healthy Starter Recipe ) Suran Chana Dal Seekh Kebabs. Vegetable Shikampuri Kebab Roll ( Wraps and Rolls) Whole Wheat Bread Rolls. Chana Kebab is a great healthy starter, shallow fried with very little oil.
Chana Kebabs !!! step by step
- Take the boiled chickpeas in a bowl and mash them. Add the chopped onion, green chillies and coriander leaves..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, dry spices, salt and bread crumbs. Squeeze lemon a few drops and mix everything well..
- Now take the sev on a plate. Crush then with hands..
- Make small balls and roll them on the sev and gently press with fingers and roll on a wooden skewer and keep ready..
- Now heat a non-stick grill pan and put oil. Then put the rolled chana skewers on the pan and grill them from all sides on low to medium flame..
- When done serve hot with mint chutney and ketchup..
It's very much like Aloo Tikiya, just more nutritious. You can eat it as it is, or in a wrap or in pita pockets or in a sandwich. About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside. लखनऊ के मशहूर वेज कबाब -चने और मसूर की दाल के