Chapli kebab Burger. This recipe is inspired by the thin, heavily spiced Pakistani patties known as chapli kebabs, which are typically drizzled with green chutney and served wrapped in warm naan This version replaces naan with buns and welcomes the classic crunch of iceberg lettuce But what really sets these burgers apart are the other flavorful toppings and condiments: thinly sliced onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. For this burger I wanted to make something out on the grill fashioned after a Pakistani chapli kebab, which is a beef patty chock full of aromatic Asian spices. I had one of these yum burgers recently when our usual Indian restaurant was closed and we needed to improvise.
Chapli means sandal in Dari, so a chapli kebab is meant to be as thin as the sole of a sandal. Then, on the side of a dusty road in Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province, I tasted a chapli. The Ultimate Chapli Kabab Recipe Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab recipe, finalized after many trials and tests. You can cook Chapli kebab Burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chapli kebab Burger
- Prepare 250 gm of full fat beef mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic freshly crushed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted crushed coriander seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted groud cumin.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of finey chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate seed.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriader.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 3 of burger buns.
We found out some secrets and we are sharing them in this comprehensive recipe video. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
Chapli kebab Burger instructions
- In finely ground full fat mince add all mentioned spices..
- Marinate for atleast 2 hours.
- Chop onion and drain its juice..
- Add chopped onion and tomato in mince. Add in corn meal and beaten egg..
- Make big fat patty and freeze it for 30 mins.
- Add in oil and fry the patties.
- In a blender add add all sauce ingredients.
- In burger buns add in sauce, stack in chapli kabab sliced oniin and tomato add in sauce and again keep the top bun. Serve with sauce.
Serve in a bun with pickled red onions or with a side of pita bread. Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab recipe, finalized after many trials and tests. We found out some secrets and we are sharing them in this comprehensive reci. -Burger bun per hari chutney dal ker pheela lein,pyaz rings,chicken chapli kabab,tamatar slice,pyaz rings rakh ker hari chutney dal dein aur top bun rakh ker serve karein. Category Howto & Style The chapli kebab has a slightly grainy texture on the outside with a soft and succulent chewy flavour on the inside. The chapli kebabs are available in various sizes and can be packed as requested.