Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook. Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe: The chicken version of the popular kabab recipe that is said to have originated in Pakistan and Afghanistan, chicken chapli kabab is an easy-to-make and delicious pan-fried kabab that can be ready in a few minutes. Kababs, now found across the world, are usually some sort of meat*, often seasoned with spices and then grilled on a charcoal fire. Chicken Chapli Kabab also known as Peshawari Kabab is absolutely tender chicken keema meat infused with such flavorful spices & given a flat disc shape resembling a patty.
Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe in Urdu & English Chicken Chapli Kabab recipe is one of the most recognized Pakistani recipe from the beautiful KPK province of Pakistan. Chicken Chapli Kabab recipe is a special Pashtun style prepared kabab native to the city of Peshawar, although it's eaten all over Pakistan, Afghanistan and now gaining popularity in many other countries all over the world. Best Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe Easy & Delicious in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri chicken chapli kabab ki recipe. You can have Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder or chilli flakes.
- Prepare Half of lime.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper or white pepper.
- It’s leaves of Hand full of fresh coriander, parsley and mint.
- You need of Oil for fry.
Peshawari Chapli Kebabs Recipe: To make Peshawari chapli kebabs at home, all you need is minced meat mixed with salt and pepper combined with chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, made into round patties and shallow-fried/grilled to perfect crisp. You can also add a slice of tomatoes on the second side of patty while frying or a tinge of. In bowl,add chicken mince,corn flour,coriander seeds,dried pomegranate seeds,ginger garlic paste, salt,corn meal/maize flour,red chili crushed,cumin seeds,whole spice powder,green chilies, tomatoes, onion,mint leaves,coriander,egg and mix well until well combined. This photo isn't the best shot, but I think you can really see how juicy the kabab is.
Chicken Chapli kebab #mycookbook instructions
- In a mixing bowl take chicken mince. Add all the ingredients and mix them well. Then use 2-3 white bread slices to keep it binding. Make them in kebab shape. Try to make it thin..
- In a frying pan pour oil. Fry them both side until they are cooked inside. Keep the flame on medium to low. Serve them with mint sauce or any other sauce..
Be the first to review this recipe. Recipe by roja khan. so easy kebab recipe. Serve Hot with Nan or Chapati Roti and Podina Chutney or Raita. Chapli Kebab or Kabab (Pashto: چپلي کباب ) is a Pashtun-style minced kebab, usually made from ground beef, mutton or chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty. It originates from Peshawar, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, and is also known in KPK as the Pekhawri Chapli Kabab or Peshawari Chapli Kabab.