Chicken kofta curry masala. Chicken Kofta Curry (Indian Chicken Meatballs Curry):learn how to make Indian chicken koftas or meatballs using chicken mince, spices and Indian masala. Delicately simmered meatballs to perfection in a flavorful curry made using Indian herbs. The transition from autumn to fall is such a perfect time for warm and delicious comfort food.
Chicken kofta curry – Meatballs made with minced chicken, ginger, garlic, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric and then steam cooked in a spicy curry.. Heat oil in the same pan and add the masala paste and pureed tomatoes to it. Add red chili powder, garam masala and turmeric. You can have Chicken kofta curry masala using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken kofta curry masala
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken bonless cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown onion.
- You need leaves of Some coriander.
- It’s 4 of green chili.
- Prepare 2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of grind garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 5 of black pepper.
- You need 3 of clove.
- It’s 2 pieces of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 2 tbs of basan.
The kofta balls are incredibly flavoursome as they are coated with the thick gravy they are prepared in. Chicken Kofta Curry is usually made during the festival of Eid and enjoyed during the Ramadan feast. You can serve the curry for dinner as well as lunch. Try this lip-smacking Chicken Kofta Curry recipe today by following these simple steps.
Chicken kofta curry masala step by step
- Take food processor add onion green chili coriander leaves and grind well and add chicken cubes and grind well add basan salt grind garam masala chat masala grind and keep in freeze 1hours and make a small ball /kofta and heat oil in this fry well and keep aside / grind curd and brown onion make fain paste keep aside.
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds black pepper clove cinnamon stick bay leaf and ginger garlic paste stir fry and add tomato paste stir fry and add curd onion paste stir fry and add salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder and stir cook until smooth gravy add kofta and stir cook add some water and add coriander leaves and grind garam masala and cook 10 minutes slow Flame and ready for serve with paratha and nan and salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Heat oil into a frying pan and add the meatballs. The Chicken Kofta Curry is a flavour packed chicken curry simmered in a tomato makhani gravy and simmer along with chicken kofta balls. This is the recipe that everyone would die to try out. There are many different versions to make the kofta curry but we have made it by using simple spice and fresh herbs in this one pot curry. The sautéing of the spice mixture along with onions and tomato is.