Easy kebab. Easy Kabob is more than just a kebab maker. It's the perfect tool for anyone who likes to cook, grill, charbroil, and barbecue every day of the week. In the link of an eye, it turns any mixture of ground meat, spices, and veggies into the perfect kebab, hotdog, sausage, or gyro in just a few seconds.
These grilled skewer dishes are fast and fabulous―and sure to satisfy any palate. Cumin, clove, and cinnamon give these pork kebabs an exotic kick. Marinate the chicken for these Greek-style spiced kebabs as long as possible to soak up all the flavour and make it really tender. You can cook Easy kebab using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Easy kebab
- Prepare 250 g of beef and lamb mince.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose seasoning.
- You need 50 ml of garlic infused olive oil.
- Prepare of Finely chopped onion.
This gadget makes grill outs even easier and a lot more fun. Turns any type of ground meat into the perfect kabob, hotdog, sausage or corn dog in just seconds! These Steak Kabobs are made with an easy kabob marinade and loaded with tender steak, bell peppers and red onions. Easy to make and easy to prep ahead for summer entertaining!
Easy kebab step by step
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip all the ingredients into a large bowl pinch of salt and lots of ground pepper. Mix together until everything is combined and has a paste link consistency.
- Oil a large sheet of foil, tip the meat mix in the middle and mould to a very thick sausage, roughly the shape of an aubergine. Roll up the foil tightly, twisting up the ends to create a Christmas cracker shape..
- Lay on a shallow roasting tin and roast in the oven for 35-40 mins. Then remove from the oven and foil and a quick fry on a griddle pan just to char the sides..
- Serve with pitta bread shredded lettuce and coleslaw..
This recipe was posted first on Spend With Pennies. Cook kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates: brush grill grates lightly with oil. Easy to make and always delicious, kabobs are the perfect way to serve up a complete dinner from the grill. From quick weeknight dinners with complex flavors to big-batch summer barbecues, these recipes can be adapted for any occasion. Cut the ingredients into similar-size pieces and prepare as the recipe directs.