Hara Bhara Kebab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. hara bhara kabab recipe Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab You can have Hara Bhara Kebab using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kebab
- You need 250 gm of Spinach.
- You need 1 Cup of Peas.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Cornflour for binding Cashews foro garnish.
The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some.
Hara Bhara Kebab step by step
- Boil spinach for 10 minutes. Drain the water. Mash the potatoes and peas and add it to the sokaed spinach..
- Then add capsicum, ginger paste, coriander powder, salt, red chili powder and cornflour. You can also make a paste of green chilies, garlic and ginger and add it to the vegetable mixture..
- Mix everything properly. Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it in the form of kebab..
- Fry it it oil. Garnish it with a cashew in rahein middle..
Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make.