Pumpkin kebabs. They are crunchy on the outside, soft, cheesy and nutty in the middle, sweet from the sweet potatoes, pumpkin, spiced from spices. Can we all take a moment and just have some warm and crispy kebabs, please! Almond Pumpkin Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Almond Pumpkin Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Almond Pumpkin Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Almond Pumpkin Kebab Recipe: Soft, easy and simply delicious, these kebabs made with almonds, pumpkin and a host of spices are an absolute delight to celebrate festive and special occasions!.
Turn from time to time to get an even colour. A few minutes before you remove the kebabs, place the pitta breads in the oven to warm through. Pumpkin Kebab – Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets To prepare the filling, mix together all the ingredients. You can cook Pumpkin kebabs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Pumpkin kebabs
- You need 1/2 kg of pumpkin.
- You need 3 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- It’s 2 of medium sized onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 3 tbsp of dry mint leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger (grated).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s as required of Oil for shallow fry.
Add the gram flour, curds, and chopped coriander to the pumpkin mixture. Cut the rolls into two thick slices and form each into a kebab. Roll the kebabs in gram flour and shallow fry in hot oil to golden. Peshawari Chapli Kebabs Recipe: To make Peshawari chapli kebabs at home, all you need is minced meat mixed with salt and pepper combined with chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, made into round patties and shallow-fried/grilled to perfect crisp.
Pumpkin kebabs step by step
- First Peel the pumpkin remove the seeds and grated it. Firstly squeeze the pumpkin with ur hands and then take muslin clothes and put the pumpkin and Make a knot and hang it. Leave it for about 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes take the pumpkin in a mixing bowl. Add all the above ingredients in it.mix well. If your mixture looks sticky then add little gram flour. Take some mixture and make medium size balls and flat between your palm to give kabab's shape..
- Heat a non-stick pan add 2 tsp oil and shallow fry the kebabs both side to turn golden brown..
Pumpkin, when ripe can be boiled, baked, steamed or roasted. Pumpkins that are still small and green may be eaten in the same way as vegetable zucchini. Pumpkins can also be eaten mashed or incorporated into soup. Also pumpkin can be used to flavor beverages. Heat oil in a fry pan and brown kebabs on each of the four sides.