Resha kebabs. Those tandoori Kebabs were super divine and amazingly tastilicious!!!! I served Kebabs with home-made 'Lachedar Paratha, Green Raita, Imli Sauce and Ketchup. Kebabs are various cooked meat/chicken dishes with their origins in Middle Eastern Countries.
It is full of chicken strings giving a gooey taste with crunch outside. Potatoes inside gives a creamy texture along with… Resha kebabs #referbysairaabdullah Chicken and aloo ka combination kebab ka Maza or bara dayta hay. Asalam-u-Alaikum, Here is the complete recipe of beef resha kebab.how to make beef resha kebab.tasty & quick beef resha kebab.beef kebab.beef resha kebab.how. You can cook Resha kebabs using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Resha kebabs
- It’s Half of kg chicken boneless.
- It’s 3 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Resha Kababs are an easy, simple, delicious and crispy snack. Resha kabab usually is prepared with meat and spices, this recipe can be made with only meat and some essential seasoning, can be skipped. Kabab Recipe How to make Special resha beef Boti kabab banane ka tarika Pakistani Recipes Urdu in Hindi shami kabab Gravy Kebab Easy Boti kabab Yeh resha kab. Resha kabab is spicy and well seasoned recipe.
Resha kebabs step by step
- Boil the chicken with salt,ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, crushed red pepper and 1 green chilli. Boil till chicken tender and dry. Chopped the chicken with handful coriander leaves, 2 green chilli and onion. In mashed potatoes add salt,chaat masala. Mix well. Add in chicken mixture and mix well. Make ablong kebabs. Dip in beaten egg. Deep fry the kebabs. Serve with ketchup..
You can enjoy with puri and paratha with chutney and salad to make a wrap sandwich. #Reshakabab #Recipe #Cooking #kabab Chicken Tikka Resha Kabab. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney. Learn how to make best RESHA KABAB BY SHIREEN ANWAR Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Chicken Reshmi Kebab Chicken Reshmi Kabab is made with Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breast, marinated in juicy mixture of Curd, Cream, Cashew nuts and Spices and then Grilled in Oven. It is one of the most popular Indian Kabab dish, served in almost every restaurant.