Shami Kebab. Shami kabab or shaami kabab (Urdu: شامی کباب , Hindi: शामी कबाब, Bengali: শামী কাবাব) literally meaning "Syrian Kebab" is a local variety of kebab, originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent and a popular dish in modern-day Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. Shami kebab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent.
Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. Shami Kabab, also called and written Shami Kebab is a very famous variation of Kababs in the sub continent. You can have Shami Kebab using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Shami Kebab
- You need 700 gm of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 200 gm of split chickpeas.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 15 gm of ginger.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 8 of whole red chilli.
- You need of Salt (As needed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole black pepper.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4/5 of green chilies.
- You need of Kisan cooking oil(for frying).
- You need 10 gm of green coriander.
Although, origin of Shami Kababs is Afghanistan, it has been adopted as a regular food in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Kababs are cooked with slight difference in different Asian Cuisines in terms of spices, ingredients and cooking style. Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe – About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack.
Shami Kebab step by step
- Add Beef Mince in a Bowl. Add Split Chickpeas (soaked), 1 medium Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Whole Red Chilli, Salt, Whole Cumin, Coriander Powder, Whole Black Pepper, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Cinnamon Powder, Water and cook it for 30-35 Minutes..
- Now Add this prepared Beef Mince in a Grinder and Grind it well..
- Now take this grinded Mince in a bowl then add Green Chilli,1 medium chopped Onion, Green Coriander, 1 Egg and mix it well..
- Now make Shami Kababs from this prepared Mixture..
- Add Kisan Cooking Oil in a pan. let it some warm..
- Now dip Shami Kababs in Egg and shallow fry them..
- Your Tasty Beef Shami Kababs are ready to serve..
Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside. Shami Kabab Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Appetizer and Snack Recipes. Shami Kebab Recipe – About Shami Kebab Recipe Kebab Recipe: Kebabs are known to be a famous in the Indian and surrounding regions like Pakistan and Bangladesh.