Soya Kebabs. Soya Kebabs, spices that complement the protein rich soya in these kebabs adds to the lure of this dish. Soya kebabs are full of taste and health, go on and relish them! Veg seekh kabab recipe – Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya granules or chunks.
Due to the use of soya granules or chunks this veg seekh kabab tastes very close to the meat. Soya Kebabs are not just tasty but are soft and can be a good finger food for little toddlers too. I personally like using these Soya Kebabs between buns to make healthy burgers with some paneer sauce and green chutney. You can have Soya Kebabs using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Soya Kebabs
- It’s 2 cups of soya chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of (flattened rice)poha.
- You need 3 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot grated /chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of paneer grated.
- You need 3 tbspn of gram flour roasted.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger grated.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need As required of Oil for fry.
Soya Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Soya Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Soya Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) About Soya Kebabs Recipe: Vegetarian kebabs made with soya, bread and a mild seasoning. This Soya Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Soya bean kebabs are made with soaked soya chucks tagged along with some spices. The marinade of soya bean kebabs includes garlic and green chili paste, red chili powder and turmeric powder which provides spicy flavor to the kebabs.
Soya Kebabs step by step
- Firstly soak soya chunks into hot water for 15 minutes. Then squeeze water..
- Soak poha In hot water for 2 minutes then drain water..
- Now combine squeezed soya chunks and poha into a grinder and coarsely grind don't make paste..
- Now combine all ingredients Into a bowl and mix well make like a dough..
- Now take some mixture and give any desired shape..
- Fry in hot oil on medium flame until become golden brown or crispy..
- Ready healthy soya kebabs..
I personally like spicy dishes, so you can increase or decrease the spices accordingly. Soya kebabs is a recipe of tasty and nutritious kebabes made with soya beans and other hot ingredients like chillies and condiments. Thread kebabs alternating between the pork cubes and vegetables. These kabobs were SO tender & flavorful. I marinated them all day using low-salt soy sauce, canola oil, the honey, black pepper, & fresh minced garlic.