Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية. Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية One of my favorite Arabic dishes of all times. Enjoy it with some white rice, or eat it by the spoonful! That's what I do 😉 Sarsoora Dubai, UAE.
Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية step by step. Add a pinch of cinnamon and cumin to the kofta, along with salt, to taste. Kofta with tahini sauce (كفتة بالطحينة) Yesterday I cooked kofta with tahini sauce. You can cook Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية
- Prepare 0.5 kg of kofta, or minced meat mixed with parsley and onions.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of tahini.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
This dish is popular in Sham countries (Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria). See recipes for Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية, Tahini for breakfast too. Great recipe for Cheese and olives pastries.. You can serve this kofta bi tahini with some rice, you can stuff it into a sandwich and drizzle it with more tahini sauce or you can serve it with pita bread and enjoy dipping the bread into the tahini sauce.
Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية instructions
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and cumin to the kofta, along with salt, to taste..
- Spread the kofta onto a suitable pan..
- To make the tahini mix, add the water to the tahini, the juice of a lemon and salt. Shake well..
- Place the pan on medium heat, then turn to high after 10 minutes. Leave for 5 minutes then turn off..
- Broil for 5 minutes, then turn on the heat to 200 degrees, for approximately 3 minutes, or until the meat starts to be a little crispy on top..
- Shake the tahini mix again then pour it into the pan. Make sure to add the unmixed tahini that might be stuck at the bottom..
- Let it sit for a while, then put it on low heat for 30 minutes. Broil for 15 minutes, plate it and enjoy..
See great recipes for Tahini kofta… Tahini kofta كفتة بطحينية. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the lemon juice, salt, black pepper, cayenne and garlic, and stir. After you're done with this recipe you may want to check my Slow Roasted Whole Chicken Legs witch is also super delicious but requires more baking time. طريقة عمل كفتة البطاطس طريقة عمل كفتة الدجاج طريقة عمل كفتة الجمبرى طريقة عمل الكفتة. At this point, the dish is complete; however, some recipes call for the Kofta to be placed in a broiler to brown.