Tangdi kebab 😊. Tangdi kabab are a popular restaurant style appetizer made with chicken drumsticks, spices, curd and most often cream. Tangdi or tangri literally translates to legs & kabab is a piece of grilled food. Tangri kabab means chicken drumsticks that are grilled either over charcoal fire, tandoori oven, regular pan or in an oven.
Tangri chicken or chicken leg can be cooked in numerous ways – grilled, fried, sautéed, roasted and even baked. And that is just one of the many reasons why it is such a popular snack to nosh upon across age groups. Tangdi kabab is a delicious melt in mouth appetizer prepared by soft, moist chicken marinated in aromatic Indian spices. You can have Tangdi kebab 😊 using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Tangdi kebab 😊
- Prepare 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinate:.
- Prepare 5 tbsn of ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsn of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsn of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsn of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsn of dry fenugreek.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsn of chicken tikka masala (any brand).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red food colour.
- It’s 1 of tbsn cornflour.
- It’s 2 tbsn of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Garnish…some lemon,cucumber, cabbage etc.
Originally kabab belongs to Iran but now it is popular all over the world. There are many varieties of kabab among which tangdi kabab is one succulent appetizer. Tangri Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Tangri Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Tangri Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Microwaved chicken drumsticks served with onion rings and lemon wedges. This Tangri Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Tangdi kebab 😊 step by step
- First put slits on chicken lengthwise…as in pic 1.now marinate the chicken with above-mentioned marinate ingredients.
- Now keep this chicken marinate for at least one hour at room temperature(best result if you keep for more hours probably 4 hours) now deep fry the chicken drumsticks….
- Fry till golden brown and out side layer is crisp…serve hot on the bed of salad and enjoy..😋.do subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for this and many more amazing recipes..
A marinade of garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and chilli gives chicken drumsticks a dose of sub-continental spice in Alfred Prasad's tangdi kabab recipe. Making incisions in the drumsticks will help to permeate the marinade deep into the flesh and allow the chicken to cook quickly and evenly. Murgh Tangdi Kabab is a chicken appetizer or a snack from the Punjabi cuisine. It consists of the tangdi or leg of the chicken or drumstick. The legs of the chicken are marinated in a spiced mixture and then grilled to perfection.