Beef aloo kofta. Fragrant, flavorful and filled with the aromatics of Indian cuisine, Beef Kofta with Saag Aloo is elevated comfort food at its finest. Beef Kofta is a popular Indian dish and although it sounds fancy, I can easily create this at home. I prepare this recipe with something I always have in my freezer, ground beef.
Moist meatballs and potatoes are cooked in a thick smooth curry sauce with some basic spices. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Kafta, kofta, kifta, however you spell it, it amounts to the same thing; a ground meat kebab. You can cook Beef aloo kofta using 31 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef aloo kofta
- It’s of For Kofta.
- Prepare of Half kg beef.
- You need 1 tea spoon of zeera.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of sabit kali mirch.
- You need 2 of Bari elaichi.
- Prepare 3 of sa 4 tukry daar cheeni.
- You need 10 of long.
- It’s 2 of badam.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of bhona howa besan.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of grated khopra.
- You need 1 tea spoon of till.
- You need 1 tea spoon of khashkhash.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of adrak lehson paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Shan seekh kabab masala.
- It’s 1 of roughly chopped onion.
- You need 5 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare Half of bunch chopped hara Dhaniya.
- You need of For gravy.
- Prepare 2 cup of oil.
- It’s 3 of potatoes in cubes.
- Prepare of Paste of 1 onion.
- Prepare of Paste of 3 medium size skinless tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of dahi.
- You need Half of teaspoon haldi.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of laal mirch powder.
- It’s 3 of chopper green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s Half of bunch hara Dhaniya chopped.
Traditionally made of lamb, this grilled beef kafta as the name suggests is made of beef. One more variation on the theme is a blend of lamb and beef. Whichever way you decide to go with your meat mixture, you will most likely be pleased. This aloo kofta gravy is good for small get-togethers or parties or weekend lunch or dinners.
Beef aloo kofta instructions
- Sub sa phly beef ke boti ke sath onion And chopped green chilli sath he chopper MN pees lain.
- Potato ko cubes MN cut Kar ke namak waly pani mn dip Kar ke rakh 10 minutes ke liye.
- Ik pateela MN oil Daal kar is MN potatoes ko fry Krn 5 minutes or nikal lain.
- Ub zeera, sabit kali mirch, Bari elaichi ke seeds, daar cheeni, long ko roast krn or nikal kar rakh lain Ub khopra or till ko roast krn fry pan MN without oil khopra till Bht jldi roast hojty hn islye baad MN roast kiye hn.
- Ub besan ko bh roast kar lain.
- Ub In sub garam roasted masaloun ko till or khopra sameet grind krlain ye kofta masala tyyr hogya isy kofta ke qeema MN mix krn.
- Ub besan ko bh mix krdain or egg And chopped hara Dhaniya bh mix krn achi trhn or kofta ki shape bana lain hatoun ko geela kar ke or jis oil MN potatoes fry kiye thy inhain. BH 10 minutes fry Kar ke nikal lain.
- Ub isi oil MN onion paste add krn bhonain 3minute.
- Phir is MN adrak lehson paste add krn bhonain 3minute bhonain.
- Ub is MN haldi, Dhaniya powder, salt, laal mirch powder add krn or achi trhn Bhonain ke oil separate hojy.
- Ub tomatoes ka paste Daal kar bhonain 3 minute.
- Ub dahi Daal kar itna bhonain ke oil separate hojy.
- Ub is MN kofta add Kar ke 3 minute bhonain phir potatoes add krdain or bhonain.
- Ub is MN jitni gravy rkhni hai otna Pani add Kar ke isy phly high flame krn jub boil ajy to low flame par dhak kar galny liye rakh dain 1 hour ke liye qk ye beef ke kofta hai to time laygav sahi sa galny ke liye hum na fry to Kiya hai but wo just 10 minutes Kiya js sa beef thk. Sa nahi galta.
- Ub 1 hour baad jab kofta and aloo dono thk sa gal jaen to is MN Pisa garam masala, chopped green chillies add Kar ke 3 minute flame on rkhn Ub chopped hara Dhaniya bh add krn 2 minute baad flame off krdain.
- Tyyr hn Bht he lajawab sa beef aloo kofta zaror try krn or feed back dain 👌👌🐄😋🥔🥩.
The recipe can be easily doubled. Serve aloo kofta with rotis, naan or jeera rice. Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of ground meat – usually beef, chicken, lamb or mutton, pork, or a mixture – mixed with spices or onions. In Muslim areas, pork is not used, and in India, beef is not used.