Bengal gram – Kodri Kebabs. Procedure to make chicken shami kebab: The chicken that is used has to be boneless. Do not use chicken with bones to make chicken shami. The chicken has to be pressure cooked with dry spices, garam masala and herbs.
Add all the ingredients (except the ghee) to the lamb mince and mix well. Remove the mix from the refrigerator and form into patties. Bengal gram is often described as chickpea here in UK, but it is actually quite different. You can have Bengal gram – Kodri Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Bengal gram – Kodri Kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled black gram.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked kodri.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finally chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
- It’s of Chat masala to sprinkle.
It is smaller than chickpea and dark in colour. It grows on the Indian subcontinent, Ethiopia, Mexico, and Iran. This recipe used is for people who are vegetarian but would like to enjoy kebabs. Goolar kebab is a recipe of wild fig and bengal gram kebabs.
Bengal gram – Kodri Kebabs instructions
- Grind boiled bengal gram into a paste..
- Now mix rest of ingredients and make a dough like mixture..
- Make Kebabs out of it..
- Shallow fry it and sprinkle chat masala..
- Serve hot with your choice of condiments..
Goolar kebab's texture and flavor is pretty much like shahmi kebab. When it cools then grind it in a mixer. Soak bread and press with both the hands to retain water. Cook till gram is tender and all moisture has evaporated. Now in a wide bowl, add minced broccoli, mashed potatoes, coriander leaves, ginger, onion, salt, and Bengal gram flour/bread crumbs.