Chappli kebab. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
It originates from Peshawar, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, and is also known in KPK as the Pekhawri Chapli Kabab or Peshawari Chapli Kabab. The Pekhawri Chapli Kabab is made with beef and is a popular. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. You can have Chappli kebab using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chappli kebab
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Beef mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fat/ butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Makai ka atta.
- Prepare pinch of Atta.
- You need of Onions 4 chopperized and squeezed it's water out.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- You need of Green chillies 1 tsp chopped.
- It’s of Coriander leaves 2 tbsp.
- It’s of Tomatoes 1 chopped.
- It’s of Whole red chillies 4 crushed freshly.
- You need 1 tbsp of Whole coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare of Ajwain 1/2 tsp crushed.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Oil 1 cup for frying.
It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kabab. It is a well known BBQ or street food throughout eaten all across the country, specially in KPK and other parts. These spicy Indian Chapli Kebabs will leave you wanting more!
Chappli kebab step by step
- In a chopper add in beef mince along with butter, onions, green chillies, makai ka atta and atta..
- Next add in salt, red chilli powder, zeera, whole crushed red chillies, whole coriander ajwain, ginger/garlic paste..
- Chopperize all very well and then add in coriander leaves, tomatoes and egg too and mix well..
- Make shape of kebabs and fry it till golden from both sides..
- Serve with hot naans !!.
They're super delicious doesn't require any ingredients that are difficult to find! We both absolutely love Indian/Pakistani cuisine, and these kebabs are definitely one of our favorites! Chapli kabab is a speciality of Pukhtun Cuisine, the food of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a province of Pakistan. These kababs are also called Peshawari kabab named after Peshawar, the capital city in the same province. You can learn more about chapli kabab here!