Chicken roll kebab. Marinated in a heady spice mix before roasting the oven or grilled on the BBQ, this is great food for gatherings. Add chicken and stir to combine. Once hot, clean and lightly oil grill grates.
A single kathi roll can be had for lunch or dinner and. You can even wrap them in a chapatti or paratha for a wholesome chicken kebab roll! Find the full recipe of chicken gilafi kebab here. You can cook Chicken roll kebab using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken roll kebab
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 250 grams of Minced boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 of Onian.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 spoon of besan(gram) flour.
- You need 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 of coriander powder and leaves.
- You need as needed of Oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
From Karachi to Lahore, Islamabad and even in Northern Areas of Pakistan. It is a fast food snack, prepared quickly with less effort required however tastes great. View also: how to make dinner rolls. See how to make chicken kabab roll recipe step by step.
Chicken roll kebab instructions
- In a bowl add minced chicken, egg,salt, gram flour, ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,pepper powder,coriander powder, coriander leaves,garam masala, chopped onion mix all together an refridge it for 3 hours..
- After 3 hours mix the ingredients well and samp water in palm and roll the minced chicken paste and shallow fry in oil.
- Once the chicken roll kebab in fried on both the side,it's ready to serve hot,.
The Chicken Kathi Roll was born in Calcutta. Succulent pieces of chicken marinated in spices are cooked over charcoal, and served with sliced onions, lime, a. Kathi Kebab Roll is a North Indian recipe made using mutton, onions, green chillies and coriander leaves rolled into paranthas. On days you do not want to prepare an elaborate meal, this delectable dish can be a saviour. Rolls are quite popular across India and they are often a favourite evening snack.