Easy banana chocolate cake🤗. Okay, so I made some changes after reading all the other reviews, and with these changes, this cake is amazing!!! This banana cake studded with chocolate chips and infused with sweet fruity flavor is made easy with common baking ingredients that you probably already have on hand. Ripe bananas are the secret to achieving a rich texture, while baking cocoa and sugar give the cake a luxurious chocolate flavor.
Quickly stir the wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients, stir in a quarter of the egg whites to loosen the mixture, then gently fold in the rest. Most cakes, including banana cake can be frozen. Just wait for the cake to cool completely and then wrap will in plastic wrap. You can cook Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana chocolate cake🤗
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of ts baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of ts baking powder.
- You need 1 of ts salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of ts vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of ts cinnamon.
- You need of I TB cocoa powder.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon just to combine. Pour the batter into the three prepared pans equally (using a kitchen scale is most accurate). An Easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips. All mixed in one bowl, this bake is a winner for the whole family.
Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 step by step
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- Measure flour.Then combine adding the dry ingredients as below….
- Add baking soda.
- Add baking powder.
- Add salt.
- Measure sugar and break the eggs in a bowl..
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Pour in your prepared mashed bananas.Add the cinnamon,vanilla extract and oil as well..
- Bit by bit add in the flour mixture.
- Stir gently using a spatula or wooden spoon or a fork..
- Add in your cocoa powder and stir.I opted to add some chocolatey flavour when I was done mixing the butter(1 tablespoon).
- Pour your mixture in a prepared greased baking tin.Place it in the oven for about an hour.Check it using a fork or toothpick when inserted in the cake it comes put clean..
- When ready remove from the oven,let it cool for 15 min and empty it to a clean plate..
- When it has cooled you can put some powdered sugar on a sieve and tap it gently as sugar sprinkles on the cake..
- Put in the fridge till its ready for the cake cutting 😉..
Perfect for lunchboxes and after school snacks. This chocolate banana cake is our family's favourite, it is so easy to make and a great way to use up over ripe bananas! You can't beat this chocolate banana cake it is such a great combo! Cream butter, sugar substitute and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients.