Easy Molten Chocolate Cake. Martha Stewart's SUPER EASY, SUPER RICH molten chocolate cake. I always thought making these would be so hard, but this is SO EASY! They're small (individual cupcake sized), but I'm sure you could use ramekins or something.
More specifically, with these easy molten chocolate lava cakes for two! This is our first (and only!) Valentine's Day as an engaged couple, so I want to make the night extra special. And to us, extra special = homemade pasta, a good bottle of wine, and gooey chocolate cake. You can cook Easy Molten Chocolate Cake using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Easy Molten Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar (I recommend bitter).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon Cake flour.
Oh, and old episodes of law and order. In large bowl, beat whole eggs and egg yolks with wire whisk or eggbeater until well blended. Beat in melted chocolate mixture and flour. This is some of the best chocolate cake of my life.
Easy Molten Chocolate Cake step by step
- Use your hands to break up the chocolate bar. Melt in the microwave together with the butter for 1-1:30 minutes. Use a spoon to mix it as it melts..
- Combine the eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well. When it becomes white and free of lumps, it's ready. Quickly mix it together with a whisk..
- Mix Steps 1 and 2 together, then fill the ramekins 80% full..
- Place in a preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes. It's already done..
- Serve while hot!.
- You can use any kind of chocolate you like, but I recommend you use bitter chocolate as it gives a deeper flavor If you'd like it to be sweeter, use some sugar..
- This one uses 2 coffee creamers in place of butter for a low fat version..
It's so rich, dense, and fudgy it reminds me of my favorite brownies. These chocolate lava cakes blow any restaurant molten chocolate lava cake I've tried out of the water. Molten chocolate cakes — also known as chocolate lava cakes — are rich individual chocolate cakes with oozing molten centers. The original recipe was created by master chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten fortuitously, when he pulled a chocolate cake out of the oven before it was done and discovered the center to be enticingly warm and pudding-like. When you get yours, I recommend your first recipe be this Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cake.