Hara Bhara Kebab. Brush some oil on the kebabs. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled.
Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe You can have Hara Bhara Kebab using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara Bhara Kebab
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach, butter, 100gm frozen / boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped capsicum, 3 boiled potatoes,4 spoon roasted besan.
- You need 1 spoon of grated ginger garlic,1 chopped green chilli, 1/2tsp hing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala and black pepper powder. 1tsp cumin powder.
- Prepare of Corainder and mint leaves, salt as per taste,oil to fry, cashew.
Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things.
Hara Bhara Kebab instructions
- Blanch spinach in salty water. Transfer it in cold water and squeeze out..
- In pan take butter. Add 1spoon grated ginger garlic,1 chopped green chilli, 1/2tsp hing and saute.
- Now add 100gm frozen / boiled green peas, 1 big chopped capsicum and blanched spinach and salt as per taste. Cook till water evaporates.Cool it down and grind in a fine paste.
- In paste add 3 boiled potatoes,1/2tsp red chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric powder,1/2tsp chaat masala and black pepper powder. 1tsp cumin powder, Corainder and mint leaves, salt as per taste, 4 spoon roasted besan and mix well to form a dough.
- Grease hands and make tikki shape out of it. Top with cashew. Preheat pan with little oil for shallow frying and place kebabs. Flip to cook from other side. Serve with sauce and chutney.😀👍.
Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make. They are not only delicious but nutritious as well. Wash spinach leaves and place them in a pan on medium heat.