Malai Boti Kebab. How to make Malai chicken boti. Malai chicken boti also known as chicken malai kebab are mild spicy and creamy textured aromatic chicken nuggets. Chicken boti originated during mughal rule.
Chicken Malai Boti Recipe in Urdu Chicken Malai Boti is a popular dish from the Pakistani bbq cuisine and no menu is complete without it. Chicken Malai Boti recipe's name reflects the nature of its ingredients as "Malai" (cream) is a key component for its preparation and provides the dish with its creamy texture. Chicken meat has become a staple for Pakistani kitchens and there are many. You can cook Malai Boti Kebab using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Malai Boti Kebab
- It’s 500 gms of boneless chicken cut into cubes.
- Prepare For of marination:.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need For of White sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need as required of Salt, pepper, chilli flakes & coriander leaves.
- It’s As per taste of Grated cheese.
Try our new Chicken Malai Boti Recipe. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Chicken Boti Kebab is a flavourful chicken preparation that can be eaten as an appetizer or side meal.
Malai Boti Kebab step by step
- Marinate boneless chicken in curd, cream, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, jeera powder, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, black pepper. Marinate for 2 hours..
- For white sauce: In a saucepan add 2 tbsp butter let it melt then 2 tbsp maida. Mix it & add 1 cup milk, salt, pepper, red chilli flakes & fresh coriander leaves. Mix it all well till it thickens..
- To cook there are 2 methods: 1. Thread the marinated chicken into skewers. On griddle add oil & fry squewers from all side (in between cover & cook) Give charcoal dhungar for 2 minutes. Drizzle white sauce over fried skewers, add grated cheese, fresh coriander & chilli flakes. Cover & cook till cheese melts.(approx 3- 4 minutes).
- To Cook In Pan: Add oil to pan & fry chicken cubes from all sides. Give char coal dhungar for 2 minutes. Add cheese, cover & cook till melts. Remove in serving dish, add sauce, coriander leaves & chilli flakes over chicken..
It is a popular dish for all those who love kebabs as the delectable taste of Mughlai cuisine seems to take us on a delicious trip. Chicken cheese malai tikka or boti-Chicken Malai kabab-Chicken starter. Chicken Malai Tikka Boti without oven-tandoor with English Subtitles – White Chicken Tikka. Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab recipe – Kebab or kabab is a piece of meat or other food that is mostly grilled on the charcoal fire. Reshmi kabab has its roots from the Mughalai cuisine.