Meat Kebabs. The flavor in the marinade is really what makes these beef kabobs extra special! It's simple to make, so don't skip it, even if you don't have much time to let it rest. Just to be clear, I totally made these rules up myself.
A few tips that will help ensure your kebabs turn out well: Marinate the meat, the longer the better. Use double skewers to make them easier to turn. Use bamboo or wooden skewers so that the inside of the steak pieces stay nice and pink. You can cook Meat Kebabs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Meat Kebabs
- You need 300 g of minced beef.
- It’s 2 of white onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need to taste of salts.
- You need of baking flour.
- It’s 4 of tsbp cooking oil.
To start, you're going to want a meat you can uniformly cube. I stay away from pre-cubbed kabob meats, because you don't always know exactly what they are and cutting your own cubes will make sure you're getting the best and freshest product. Cook kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates: brush grill grates lightly with oil. The Spruce / Acme Food Arts / Photodisc / Getty Images.
Meat Kebabs instructions
- Chop the onions into pieces..
- Place the minced meat in a bowl. add the onions and the mixed spices, oregano and salt slowly knead..
- Add in the eggs. Add in the baking flour and and keep kneeding.
- Shape into sausage like shapes..
- Add cooking oil in a frying pan..
- Add the kebabs and fry on medium heat.
Almost a complete meal on a stick, this beef kebab features top sirloin, onions, peppers, and pineapple—all you need for serving is a bed of rice. The marinade hints of Asian flavors, combining soy sauce and ginger with sherry, brown sugar, and garlic, adding wonderful flavor to the beef while keeping it tender. Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat.